Read the attached article about Aesthetics in art.
Take notes on the vocabulary and different theories of art.
Then, watch this video for some additional thoughts about art and aesthetics.;
Watch Video Aesthetic Appreciation: Crash Course Philosophy #30
Once you have finished reading and watching, using what you have learned and your own thoughts, thoughtfully answer the questions below. You may submit your answers in the text box on the assignment. Write your answers in complete sentences and be sure to check your grammar. (100 points)
1. Does the appreciation of beauty make us better (perhaps more moral?) human beings?
2. In what sense is art an imitation of reality?
3. Is a copy of a great work of art itself a work of art?
4. What is it that makes some things art while others are not art?
5. Where is the artist in the art?
6. If something is carelessly constructed, from junk, can we call it art?
7. If I think some art is ugly, can it still be called art?
8. If an artwork costs a lot of money, does that mean it is better than less expensive art?
9. If an object is useful, is it considered art?
10. Can people make art in a factory or does it need to be made by hand?
11. Can art be about ugliness?
12. Are animals, insects, or plants considered art?
13. Does artwork mean only one thing to every person? Can one artwork have multiple meanings?
14. Should a gallery sell an artwork for less money if it was created by a woman, instead of a man?
15. Does a painting of a city need to look real in order for us to enjoy looking at it?
16. Is there such a thing as art that should never exist?
17. Should artists need to prove that they are capable of painting something realistically? If so, why?
18. Can monkeys or elephants make art?
19. Can children make art?
20. If art is easy to make is it less valuable or less important?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25