Reference: Review the “Math in the Community: Creating Engaging and Appropriate Instruction” video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9GCh5NOGNY
Describe how planning and collaboration with stakeholders inside and outside of the learning community can benefit students with moderate to severe exceptionalities and help them meet learning objectives and IEP goals.
A one sentence summary for a community-based math lesson that would be appropriate for the moderate to severe population. Develop 2-3 learning objectives for the lesson and explain how you would ensure these learning objectives are met by the students. Discuss how the experiences could teach students to problem solve and facilitate critical thinking.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25