Respond in 1 paragraph! Do you agree Why or why not!
“Learning disabilities are disorders that affect the ability to understand, or use spoken or written language, do mathematical calculations, coordinate movements, and direct attention” (NINDS, 2023, para. 1). The strategies and instructional content utilized to assist students with learning disabilities varies and is based on the child’s disability. “Some of the treatment and intervention options include working with a professional (or team) who can help a child and family learn to communicate, getting a hearing device, such as a hearing aid, joining support groups, and taking advantage of other resources available to children with a hearing loss and their families” (CDC, 2022a, para. 2). For example, a student with ADHD has a difficult time staying focused. One tactic a teacher can use entails placing instructions around the room as a reminder. Teachers can also give verbal commands to assist the student with getting back on track. Teachers can use a Promethean board to display a reminder message. The disadvantage of using technology is that each teacher may not have access to such technology; therefore, the student fails to obtain the same accommodations in the classroom.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2022a). Hearing Loss Treatment and Intervention Services. https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/hearingloss/screening.html
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25