Review all of the lecture slides before answering these questions: (be sure to make specific references to the text and the lecture material when possible, and any other material you find)
1. Please review the following video clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ABn_Zztb30 (3 mins) and respond to the following:
A. Was Sinthasomphone a victim of discrimination, police laziness, or both? (5pts)
b. Do you think the police would have responded in the same manner had the victim been white?
C. Do you think the police would have responded in the same manner had the African American women been European American?
D. Did the police fail to protect Sinthasomphone based upon his categorical group?
E. Do police shoulder some liability for Sinthasomphone’s death?
2. With regard to the use of force by police, what did you find most surprising about the Rodney King arrest and the Eric Garner arrest? Both links are located with the lecture slides.
3. How can we reduce corruption in the police force?
see: https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/181465.pdf (hyperlink)
see: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/243479/9780108511622.pdf (read pages 1-28, and pgs. 45-49)
Discuss one outcome of the study in light of reducing police corruption (note that every student response has to focus on a different outcome from the study). In other words, if were are trying to reduce police corruption with regard to one of these outcomes, how would we do it?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25