Review the following Case Study: Columbus Custom Carpentry: A Compensation Case Study
Columbus Custom Carpentry: A Compensation Case Study
Columbus Custom Carpentry is a small, successful company. Recently, though, labor costs have risen faster than revenue. The company president has also found that human resource issues are taking up more and more of his time and frequently result in production problems. Both overtime and late shipments are increasing. Until now, the president’s administrative assistant handled all HR-related administrative activities. You are here as the newly-hired HR manager. You will learn about the company by reading the employee handbook; talking with various employees; and reviewing the human resources information system (HRIS) database.
In this case, you will learn and create internal and external pay equity analyses. This case is presented as close as practical to the way students will encounter data in the working world. Materials include an employee handbook, and a HRIS database (i.e. Excel Workbook).
Please note: you may need to maximize the HRIS database spreadsheets in order to view the multiple sheet tabs near the bottom of the screen.
Reference: Reys, D. (2023). Columbus custom carpentry: A compensation case study. Society for Human Resource Management, Instructor Resources.
Using the attached materials and information above, you will conduct an internal and external pay equity analysis, as well as provide recommendations.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25