Scenario ( fictional ): You are a consultant hired to assist…
Scenario (fictional): You are a consultant hired to assist Healthy-Prep Meal (HPM) with their interview plan. HPM is a new company that is a local meal provider catering to clients with specific dietary needs or health goals in two major cities, Los Angeles and New York. They have mostly corporate clients and cater daily meals and corporate events. They will be hiring dieticians, chefs, and sales professionals. You have been assigned to develop an interview plan to determine which types of interviews will be used at Healthy-Prep.
Address the following in your interview plan:
Analyze the candidates’ skills and abilities for the three different jobs they will need for the scenario company positions.
Categorize the interview type you suggest the organization uses for each of the three positions for which they are hiring. Explain why you are suggesting these interview types.
Analyze how you will ensure the interviewers will have the appropriate interviewing skills.
Provide three competency questions for the core stage of the interview for one of the three positions.
Analyze and explain how the questions asked will help to hire the right candidates for the jobs.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25