communications presentation and need support to help me learn.
I need some help with my project statement; it will be a one-page, 1.5-spaced, 12-point font, around 500 word.
this assignment need to present and submit the project statement. This is your chance to think outside the box while utilizing the tools you have developed this term. Project Statement is one-page, 1.5 spaced, 12-point font, and must outline Guidelines: your final presentation needs to reflect on and go beyond material, using one theory or theorist from material, research examples from an outside source that answers the following questions 1) What concept are you working with? 2) How does it relate to and beyond the course? 3) What form of final presentation do you intend to do? 4) How will you bring these ideas and materials together? Projects may include: a PowerPoint presentation, artwork, film, etc
A) Methodological knowledge
B) Depth and breadth of knowledge
C) Communication skills
D) Application of knowledge
PART IV Tactics of Visibility
Chapters: Turning murders into public executions: ‘beheading videos’ as alternative media by Joe F. Khalil (page 232); Urban graffiti, political activism and resistance by Noureddine Miladi (page 241); Leaktivism and its discontents by Athina Karatzogianni (page 250); Counter-cartography: mapping power as collective practice by André Mesquita (page 259)
PART V Contesting Narratives
Chapters: The media strategy of the Aboriginal Black Power, Land Rights and Self-determination movement by Gary Foley and Edwina Howell (page 307)
PART VI Changing the media
Chapters: Media activism: media change? By Natalie Fenton (page 329); Fan activism by Samantha Close (page 337); Disability and media activism by Katie Ellis and Gerard Goggin (page 355)
PART VII Beyond social media
Chapters: ‘Dear Mr. Neo-Nazi, can you please give me your informed consent so that I can quote your fascist tweet?’: questions of social media research ethics in online ideology critique by Christian Fuchs (page 385); Beyond ‘report, block, ignore’: informal responses to trolling and harassment on social media by Frances Shaw (page 395); Organized networks in the age of platform capitalism by Geert Lovink and Ned Rossiter (page 404)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25