Prepare the date – Replace all bundle prices (highlighted in YELLOW) on the Analysis tab of the working sheet — “Bundling – PSet1 – Part 2” — by following these steps:
Go to WTP tab and look for the row with total willingness to pay for each bundle (row 103, Bundle WTP).
Add a new sheet/tab and use Excel’s transpose function to copy/paste these values in a vertical array. Copy this array and paste ‘values only’ in a separate column. Sort this column from smallest to largest values. Copy/paste the sorted values in Analysis tab to replace the bundle prices.
Observe the new Bundle Demand and Bundle Profit curves.
For students in EU: You may need to change an Excel setting so all periods ‘.’ do not get changed to commas ‘,’. This may be the case for both Windows (see the adjacent cell) and Macintosh users. See instructions below to avoid this problem. (https://resrequest.helpspot.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=277). Instructions about how to change column labels from numbers to letters:
Select the File tab in the toolbar at the top of the screen
Click on Options in the menu
This will pop open the Excel Options window, click on the Formulas option on the left
Uncheck the option called “R1C1 reference style”
Click on the OK button to save changes
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25