Study Questions and Exercises
1) Define in your own words the following terms:
b) Cohort effect
c) Population-based cohort
d) Exposure-based cohort
e) Comparison groups in cohort studies
f) Prospective cohort study
g) Retrospective cohort study
h) Ambispective cohort study
2) What are secular trends and cohort effects? Explain the relationship between these two terms.
3) Explain what is meant by the term relative risk and explain how it is used in cohort studies.
5) A cohort study was conducted to study the association between coffee drinking and anxiety in a population-based sample of adults. Among 10,000 coffee drinkers, 500 developed anxiety. Among the 20,000 non–coffee drinkers, 200 cases of anxiety were observed. What is the relative risk of anxiety associated with coffee use?
6) How is a case-control study different from a retrospective cohort study? List the key criteria that, in general, would influence you to select one approach over the other.
please make sure you answer correctly
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25