This week, you have been informed of several different approaches to collect requirements. Namely, they were as follows:
– Focus groups
– Questionnaires and surveys
– Participant observation
– Prototyping and document analysis
– Context diagrams
– Product backlog (Scrum)
Please follows these steps:
1. Please select one of the approaches listed above and argue why you think it is the most useful given a circumstance — feel free to provide any assumption or context for the occasion.
Answer to the prompt above:
One of the approaches listed above that I have used in my own education is benchmarking, which involves measuring performance against a defined standard. In my case, I was writing a report on NIO, which makes electric vehicles in China, and benchmarking its internal and external performance against Tesla’s, one of its largest rivals. Benchmarking revealed useful insights into NIO, helping me pinpoint its strengths and weaknesses and how they compare against Tesla’s, the leading EV company in the world. When measuring and comparing one company’s performance against another’s, benchmarking is one of the most useful methodologies since it relies on objective information instead of opinion or belief, which are subjective. In future assignments where I have to measure performance, I will likely resort to benchmarking again, as I know the significant and relevant conclusions that it can help generate.
(Please give me a not lengthy reply to the answer to the prompt above, what you think of his/her perspective to the prompt)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25