Review the “Cautionary Statement for Forensic Use of DSM-5” found in the Learning Resources for this week, paying special attention to the “Excerpt” (disclaimer preceding the text).
Review “Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct” and “Specialty Guidelines for Forensic Psychology” found in this week’s Learning Resources.
Familiarize yourself with the DSM-5 and how to identify the various disorders contained within.
Identify one disorder from the DSM-5 on which you would like to focus for this Discussion.
Search the Walden library and/or the internet to identify one or more scholarly articles addressing ethical and/or legal issues related to the disorder you selected.
Post the following:
Based on your reading of the “Cautionary Statement for Forensic Use of DSM-5,” acknowledge that you understand your responsibilities as a future forensic psychology professional and explain one question or concern you have related to the statement.
A description of the disorder that you selected from the DSM-5 to focus on for this Discussion
An explanation of the ethical and/or legal issues associated with the disorder that you selected
An explanation of how these ethical and/or legal issues apply to your field of study
Note: Your posts should be substantial (300–500 words), supported with scholarly evidence from your research and/or the Learning Resources, and properly cited using APA style. Personal anecdotes are acceptable within meaningful responses but cannot stand alone as a response.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25