Unit IV Essay
For this assignment, you will use the knowledge you have gained in this unit about the basic principles of marketing to review a commercial for a product or service. Please view the following commercial: Balancing Work and School video. A transcript and closed captioning are available once you access the video. In an essay response, you will include the following information concerning the commercial you just viewed:
What is the product or service offered in the commercial?
How would you describe the target market for the company that created this commercial? Include such information as age range, likes/dislikes, interests, and life goals of the intended recipients of the commercial’s message.
How would you describe the specific market segment that the commercial is designed to reach?
What is the connection between the commercial’s message and the specific market segment?
Prior to producing the commercial, how would utilizing a marketing research method(s) contribute to reaching the intended audience?
Your essay should be at least three pages in length, and you should use at least two scholarly references, one of which should come from the CSU Online Library. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. APA formatting, however, is not necessary.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25