Video Link: https://youtu.be/9a5wLY96rjk
Questions: Base on the Youtube Video
Part A, Question #1
In the Phone Skills reading, Rick the Receptionist performs several tasks to prepare the office for his co-workers and for visitors. Please list 8 such activities which are not related to Rick preparing his desk or his phone.
Part A, Question #2
If you were working as a receptionist, what other activities would you do to prepare yourself or your co-workers for the day? Please list activities which were not mentioned in the readings.
Part B, Question #1
In the video entitled How to be the Best Receptionist Ever Steve talks about the top 4 rules for receptionists. Please list these 4 rules and in your own words, provide an explanation for each one.
Part B, Question #2
Please list the 3 E’s mentioned by Steve and how each one can impact a conversation.
Part B, Question #3
Steve says that words matter. Please provide 3 words/phrases that Steve suggests we use and 2 more of your own.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25