Video Response Report:
Watch the You Tube video and write at least a ONE-page report that answers and addresses the following questions and requirements:
According to Slavin and Schunk (2021), intentional teachers, both individually and collaboratively, purposefully create ways to foster learning and to meet the needs of each one of their students.
Watch the Ruby’s Inclusion Story video (link listed below) and discuss the parts of the video that were the most meaningful to you as a current or aspiring educator.
Do you believe that inclusion was the right choice for Ruby? Why or why not?
How is inclusion aligned with the learning theories or ideas we have covered in this course?
Use content from one or both of your textbooks to support the idea of inclusion.
Finally, consider a biblical approach to educating learners with diverse needs or exceptionalities. Use at least ONE bible scripture to support your discussion.
Video You Tube Link:
Gutek, G. L. (2013). Philosophical, ideological, and theoretical perspectives on education (2nd ed.). Pearson.
Slavin, R.E. & Schunk, D.H., (2020). Learning theories EDUC 500 for Liberty university (Third ed.) Pearson
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25