literature exercise and need support to help me learn.
READ THE GUIDELINES CAREFULLY.
1) Read Chapters 4, 5, and 6 from the Anteater’s Guide to Writing and Rhetoric. (THIS IS THE BOOK ON PERUSALL)
READING PROMPT: Annotate the sections that you find to be useful.
-After you finish reading these sections, reflect on what you have learnt about the writing process. What are the take-aways for you? Did you learn anything new or useful (or both) from the material you just read? Did the readings give you ideas about how you could organize your writing process?
First: Did you find interesting and useful information with regard to any of these skills? Think about what you learnt.
BEING ABLE TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN NECESSARY RESEARCH AND PRE-RESEARCH
RESEARCH SKILLS: FINDING DIFFERENT TYPES OF SOURCES
SUMMARIZING AND ANNOTATING
EFFECTIVE SELECTION OF EVIDENCE
ASSIGNMENT: Imagine that YOU ARE THE TEACHER and a student wants to know how to write the advocacy essay. The student couldn’t keep with their classes and wants to know how they should think of a topic, find sources, and then start thinking about their mid-term. IMAGINE YOU ARE TALKING TO THIS STUDENT AND ARE EXPLAING THE WRITING PROCESS FOR THE AP ESSAY. SPEAK OUT LOUD AND RECORD YOURSELF…any recording works as long as the audio is clear. Your explanation of the writing process needs to incorporate the stuff that you learnt from reading this book. (Mention it…by the way the AGWR tells you that….). You are free to add what you’ve learnt from this class and previous seminars as well.
Time-Limit of Recording: 3-6 Minutes
Requirements: recording 3-6 min
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25