You have been asked to gather a checklist, scripts and supporting documentation to prepare for the
Scenario 1 – single auction on site; you are required to research one (1) property.
Scenario 2 – multiple properties at an in-room auction (x2 properties being Auctioned in a duplex / apartment building), you are required to research and find two (2) properties.
(if you are unable to locate anything on public records that meets the above brief, you are welcome to falsify the property information to complete the task).
For both scenario’s, you will need to submit the following documentation:
• A flyer that has a brief overview of each property;
• An auction checklist;
• A script explaining the key features of the contract and your role, including property features;
• A contingency plan for the following scenarios:
a) Onsite auction – it’s raining and muddy everywhere
b) Vendor does not arrive
In relation to real estate!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25