Your SPIN questions are directly related to the case you were assigned so CIRCLE the case your team was assigned so I can assess the quality of your SPIN questions******
• Revolight Bike lights
You know your features and benefits of the case you were assigned so now you have to guide the conversation to find out which features/benefits your customer is MOST interested in. I want you to type potential questions using the SPIN system.
Company Chosen: Sportcheck
Situation Questions – Situation questions deal with the straightforward facts about the buyer’s existing situation and provide a starting place for understanding your buyer’s needs.
1. How many options of safety lights for cyclists do you offer?
Problem Questions – Asking problem questions helps customers understand their needs, and ultimately it paves the way for you to propose a solution that seems beneficial to your customer. TIP: you know what issues your product can solve so start with seeing which of those issues your customer might be interested.
1. Do you find customers have had issues with lack of options for safety light equipment previously?
Implication Questions – Implication questions uncover the effects or consequences of a prospect’s problems. These questions are especially effective when your prospect is a decision maker whose success depends on understanding the underlying causes of a problem and its potential long-term consequences. TIP: These questions can start with “what happened when you were faced with (insert the problem you uncovered)
1. With more options for cyclist safety, do you believe your cyclist customer base could expand even further?
Need-Payoff Questions – If you ask your prospect the right need-payoff questions, he will tell you how your solutions can help him; you won’t even need to spend much time talking about your product’s benefits because your prospect will have already convinced himself that your solution will be valuable to him. TIP: these questions may start with the phrase ‘what if I told you that you would not have to deal with (insert the problem or circumstance your uncovered here)
1. If your company were to start selling a premium safety light product, how would you be able to capitalize on having more safety o
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25